dimanche 1 juin 2014

We Were Never Taught How To Be Loved



"My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola, 
My eyes are wide like cherry pies,
I got a taste for men who are older,
It's always been, so it's no surprise..."



Une silhouette preppy très "rentrée des classes de septembre".
 Pas vraiment le genre de tenue qu'on s'attend à porter un 1er juin.
Mais que voulez-vous, le temps a lui aussi le droit de faire ses caprices ;) 

Inspirations en bas de page !

   Today I'm wearing one of my favorite preppy silhouette: trapeze coat, pussybow blouse, plaid skirt and high socks. It gives an impression of super long legs and this is obviously such a nymphet-like attire. What do you think about this outfit dears ?

Give me your impressions :)








Vintage red coat - Leilou' Shop
Blouse - Vila
Rosary - Forever21
Skirt - vintage
Boots - H&M


Inspirations


Lana.



Cher in Clueless.



Red coats, black and white plaid & gold ornaments for Blair Waldorf (nothing new, haha).




 Moschino Cheap & Chic 2011 / Massie Block, because before Gossip Girl there was...  The Clique ;)                                           





xo


4 commentaires:

  1. cette tenue est juste magnifique ! O: Et j'adore vraiment tes cheveux et tes taches de rousseur :3 !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Massie !! Haha, gonna read that book again and watch the movie bc, love this. Miss you Mass !
    Leesh ! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ahaha, I put this reference just for you ;D
      -+xoxo Leeeesh !

      Supprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx