mercredi 12 février 2014

Back To Cool






   Une tenue preppy et urbaine qui m'a aussitôt rappelé les looks de Blair et Serena, dans Gossip Girl -ma série culte, au cas-où vous l'ignorerez ;) Je vous ai posté quelques photos en fin d'article. 

Alors, que pensez-vous de cette tenue ? Les collants à carreaux, vous adhérez ou détestez ? :)

 †

This urban-preppy outfit reminded me of Serena's and Blair's style in Gossip Girl -my worshipped series, in case you never noticed ;) There are some pictures of their looks at the end of the post.

So, what do you think about this outfit ? Do you loathe or love my new tartan tights ? :)







Blazer - Forever 21
Shirt - Vero Moda
Shorts - Forever21
Tartan tights - Calzedonia
No Name sneakers - Santo Denim



Inspiration:







xoxo ;)


4 commentaires:

  1. Hey! Your blog is really cool and stylish! I loved reading this post, the pictures are great! I'm your newest follower :)

    Keep up your work and have a great day! Regards from Denmark, Otto

    - www.by-otto.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beaucoup tes collants ! J'adore le tartan ;).
    Encore une super tenue, bisous.

    RépondreSupprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx